AGORA SecureWare SA (“AGORA SecureWare”) takes data security very seriously and make every effort to protect your privacy as a user of the AGORA SecureWare platform.
We have thus prepared this following Privacy Notice explaining how we handle your personal data.
AGORA SecureWare reserve the right to adjust the content of this Privacy Notice from time to time and thus recommend that you review it regularly.
1. General Information
AGORA SecureWare is committed to observe applicable legal requirements concerning privacy.
We process and use your personal data or such data that you voluntarily provide to us, only upon your consent or when law provides for such processing and use. Only such data is processed or used in order to carry out our services and use the platform. or such data that you voluntarily provide to us.
2. Personal Data
Personal data, which is sometimes referred to as personally identifiable information, means any information concerning the personal or material circumstances of an identified or identifiable individual (“Data”). This includes information such as name, address, email address, and telephone number.
3. Processing and Use of Your Data
- The Data provided to us by the registration of a community is collected and used for the following purposes:
Registration: For your access to our platform (e.g. your email address and name);
Contacting you: To reply to your enquiries (e.g. your email address and name);
Providing our services: For administrative and handling purposes when our services are utilized (e.g. your email address and name);
- Since encrypted, the Data of the users inside a community is only visible to the authorized community members. An eventual email address or mobile phone number can be used to send messages to the user on behalf of another member of the community. This information is not collected for other purposes.
- In addition, upon your visit to our website we collect technical data such as the IP (Internet Protocol) address of the accessing end device, the Internet browser and operating system used, information about the website that led you to us, the date and duration of your visit, and the web pages and files accessed at our site.
4. Transmission of Personal Data
Your Data will neither be sold to third parties nor otherwise marketed. The transmission of Data to state agencies or authorities will take place only as required by law.
5. Access, Rectification, Deletion
You have the right at any time to receive information free of charge regarding your Data saved by AGORA SecureWare. Should your Data be incorrectly or wrongfully saved by us, we will gladly correct, block, or delete it. Please inform us of any changes to your Data without delay.
Please direct any requests for information, questions, complaints or suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org